Our team is responsible for secure network support and management. We Manage LAN performance, networksecurity and all facets of network design. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You’re a great fit if…
- You have Cisco experience in LAN/WAN environment
- You like a high profile and challenging environment
- You enjoy solution oriented thinking
- You’re passionate about network performance
You’ll love our position if…
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 1 or more years of experience with Cisco Networking
- You have working experience with routing/switching
- You have working experience with encryption
- You have a High School diploma and an active TS/SCI clearance. Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree in a related field will be given preference.
We’ll REALLY love you if….
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You are a Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or a Cisco Certified NetworkAssociate (CCNA)
- You have experience with security
- You have knowledge of DWDM
- You have a Bachelors Degree in an IT related field
What your day will look like:
- You’ll also provide network support to the National Security Council
- You’ll provide day-to-day support of multiple classified networks
The Admin Stuff:
- Top Secret SCI clearance is required to apply. Applicants selected may be subject to a government securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required.