We are looking for Network Engineer for our client in ???Melbourne, FL
Job Title: Network Engineer
Job Location: Melbourne, FL
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Knowledge of current industry standards for network solutions including legacy and software-defined.
- Able to employ network protocols to include, but not limited to: spanning-tree, VLAN tagging, HSRP/VRRP, link-aggregation, OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP.
- Understand network constructs such as quality of service, route maps, access control lists, and prefix lists.
- Know network management tools and protocols including simple network management protocol (SNMP), logging/syslog, IP accounting, authentication/authorization/accounting (AAA), IP-flow, and NTP.
- Able to analyze problems, perform troubleshooting, and respond to incidents in accordance with service level agreements (SLA).
- Supports deployments and operations of network related items such as switches, routers, load-balancer, WAN optimizations appliances, wireless access points, wireless controllers, and DNS nodes.
- Monitor the performance and capacity of networks and create utilizationreports for decision making when needed.
- Creates and maintaining technical documentation such as topology diagrams and procedures.
- Evaluate products and recommend purchases consistent with the organization?s short and long-term objectives.
- Work with project managers and lead engineers to ensure project schedules are being met.
- Coordinate vendor support activities such TAC and RMA.
- Team oriented but must be able to work independently.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including on-callsupport.
- Able to analyze problems, perform troubleshooting, and respond to incidents.
- B.S in Computer Science, Information Systems or like degree.
- 2 or more years of NetworkEngineeringexperience.
- Entry level network certification such as CCNA or Network+.
- Process-oriented and able to work as a team.
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Solid documentation experience with Visio, Word, and Excel.
- They must be able to obtain a US Security Clearance in the event that it is required.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Cisco CCNP (Route/Switch)
- Automation (Python, TCL, Shell)
- ITIL Foundations v3 certification
- Cloud computing