Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Network Engineer to join our team in the Annapolis Junction, MD.Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide support to network related system and component level Trade-Off Analysis & Analysis of Alternatives, and contributes to draft presentations with results and recommendations.
- Performs engineering services to enable all aspects of network management from network design through implementation, maintenance, sustainment of existing networks, and identification/correction of complex network issues.
- Performs installation, refresh, and modernization of network components and related services, remotely and on site.
- Implements and sustains Campus Area Networks (CANs), with knowledge of Wide Area Networks (WANs), wired and wireless, Data Center Networks/Interfaces (DCN/DCI), Network Security (NETSEC), and Tactical/Deployable Networking Systems.
- Analyzes design, specifications, and related documents. Implements communication system requirements to support the distributed functionality of a heterogeneous networked enterprise environment with Cisco, Ruckus/Brocade, and Juniper switch gear.
- Analyzes network characteristics (e.g., traffic connect time, transmission speeds, packet sizes, and throughput, latency, capacity, availability), troubleshoots problems, and recommends modification of network configurations.
- Provides Tier III network engineering support to a globally distributed services team.
- (8) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor's degree in engineering from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional network engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- Certifications: An IAT level II baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required. CCNP, or equivalent, certification or higher required.'
- Able to support 20% travel
Candidate must have Top Secret SCI Clearance with Polygraph.Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
- Working with Data
- Move about freely in a laboratory setting
- Repetitive Motions
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.