• Network engineer with at least three years of experience performing networksecurityarchitecture, design, and integration on UNIX, NT, or other O/S configurations.
• Designing local area networks (LANs) for collection systems.
• Providing network security and wide area network (WAN) engineering.
• Providing guidance and direction to the developers and test team members in interfacing program components to the ITF network.
• Assisting IA personnel regarding network security and SSP maintenance and ensureing the network configuration meets all IA requirements.
• Performing installation of network components.
• Supporting/maintaining/administering program networks and servers.
• Monitoring network performance.
• Resolving complex network problems, and operating network analyzers, WAN test equipment, and network simulators.
• Implementing Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, terminal servers, and NTP servers.
• Minimum three years of expereince as a Network Engineer in programs or contracts similar scope, type and complexity.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited university preferred.
• Experience with high speed networks and multi-casting.
• Experience with shared storage via SANs and NASs, including specific experience with HP and EMC hardware.
• CISCO 2500, 3600 and 7500 series routers; and Catalyst 3500 and 6500 series switches or related network gear; CISCO PIX series firewalls, Cisco NetRanger IDS, and CiscoWorks 2000 management suite.
• Foundry Fast Iron Ethernetswitches.
Degree: B.S in a technical field
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.