Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 160 days ago
Technical/Functional Skills -MUST HAVE SKILLS
Physical Layer / Interface Level Understandings
Layer 2 Protocols, STP,HSRP, OSPF, BGP, RIP, Multicast (PIM, IGMP)
Route Filtering like VACL, IP ACL, Route-maps, Prefix-list, Community-list
Basic NAT, Basic QOS
c2960 , c3550, c3750, c4510, c4948,c6500
Nexus 3K (without features like VDC, VPC etc.), Nexus 9K, ASR1K,ASR9K
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet & Intranet systems.
2. Install and maintain network hardware and software.
3. Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
4. Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
5. Design and deploy networks.
6. Perform network address assignment.
7. Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
8. Should have good knowledge with Routing and Switching.
9. Knowledge with ACI is a must.
10. CCNA certification is preferred.