$100K — $150K *
Primary Responsibilities / Typical Duties
· Provide leadership in technical analysis
· Work closely with other teams to drive enterprise level solutions
· Coordinates significant changes with the IT teams to ensure good change control processes are followed.
· Performs problem determination on highly difficult problems.
· Implements capacity and systems disaster recovery plan.
· Write-up and communicate detail documentation of environment
Key Duties / Responsibilities
Key Duties / Responsibilities - Essential duties are identified by asterisks.
* Delivers personal tasks on time and leads the delivery of tasks for natural or cross-functional workgroup
* Participates on initiatives, with deliverables and meets quality standards, on time
* Leads cross-functional initiatives, with deliverables and meets quality standards, on time
* Creates Application, System, and Enterprise Solution Design Documents
* Develops Applications / Reports / Systems / Enterprise Solutions
* Estimates component/application, system level, and enterprise solution work efforts
* Creates RFI/RFP requests / responses for vendor product evaluations
* Designs, Develops and Implements Highly Complex Business Rules
* Strong knowledge in multiple SDLC methodologies
* Technically proficient in application/component, system, or enterprise solution; acts as internal consultant
* Responsible for fulfilling end-user requests
* Excellent communication and facilitation skills
* Provides on call support as required
* Excellent business acumen
* Routinely operates under deadlines and may be subject to extreme workloads
* Periodically provides guidance to and assists in training less experienced individuals
* Works with IT Architects on implementing strategies
* Works independently and collaborates as needed
Education & Knowledge Required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equal experience
Experience / Skills / Abilities Required
· 5+ years Cisco Switch / Firewall / Wireless, Fortinet Firewalls and F5 Load Balancers
· Strong Hands-on VPN Tunneling and encryption methods
· Strong Hands-on knowledge of SIP, H.323, and TCP/IP Protocols
· Strong VOIP QOS implementation using G711, G729 and Lync protocols
· 5+ years working with Lan/Wan routing and switching in large enterprise environment
· 5+ years working with BGP, OSPF, EIGRP advanced routing protocols in large enterprise environment
· Experience in MPLS, SDWan, Sonet, Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel
· 5 years experience with Load-Balancing,, 5 years experience with Lan-Lan tunneling with DMVPN
· 5 years experience with Wireless networking
· Strong hands-on knowledge of TCP/IP addressing
· Strong knowledge of understanding of Cisco/Palo Alto Firewalls, Lan2Lan, ACLs, IPSec Clients
· Strong knowledge of F5 Load Balancing technology, VIPs, rules
· Strong knowledge of Cisco layer 2,3 Switching, ACI and Nexus
· Strong knowledge of Cisco/Aruba Wireless Technologies
· Strong knowledge of SDWAN, MPLS, ISDN, ATM, DWDM, SDN, SONET, etc
· Strong knowledge of Advanced routing, OSPF, BGP, IGRP
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment.
· Good communication, time management, problem solving, decision making skills and documentation skills.
· Strong experience in large company integration and migrations
· Strong team-building and conflict resolution skills.
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong project management skills with exposure to project management tools.
· Strong knowledge of multiple platforms, operating systems, middleware and network protocols.
· Knowledgeable in interfaces between utilities and tools which reside on the operating system.
· Functional in the use of performance monitoring tools
· Knowledge of multiple platforms, network protocols
· Good business knowledge.
Valid through: 4/20/2021