Oasis Systems is looking for a highly motivated, energetic, self-starter to support the Air Force Information Technology Commodity Council (ITCC) program office in the Desktop/Laptop/Server (DLS), the Digital Printing and Imaging (DPI) and the Cellular Services and Devices (CSD) efforts, as this position is located within the Business Enterprise Systems Directorate (AFLCMC/HI) at Maxwell-Gunter AFB, AL.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline and 3 years of related experience.
- Familiar with the Air Force CAC authentication methods and processes including a working knowledge of PKI and differing levels of encryption.
- Security + certification is desired.
- Candidate must have an active US security clearance.
- Liaison with SAF/A6, AFNIC, AFSPC, and other MAJCOM personnel on policy changes related to allowed capabilities for AF usage on regular basis.
Monitor development of new devices and technology and advise ITCC on potential impacts;
Remain current on DoD and AF policy for testing and for the approved use of computer, printer, cellular and management devices.
Develop capability roadmaps on a periodic basis and incorporate capability changes into AF Buying Standards and coordinate approval with the MAJCOMs;
- Scan devices and provide custom securityaudits and remediation assessments for a wide variety of personal computers, printers, multi-function and cellular devices;
Requisition Number 2017-6663