Position Title: Network Engineer
Position Number: 284869
Location: Irving, TX
Desired Skill Set:
Networking, PMP, Project Management
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: Network Project Manager * IV
Location: Irving, TX, USA
Duration: 23+ Months
* The person in this role will be responsible for full end to end program management and project management of implementation in a wireless network.
* This will include ongoing program management for the existing pipeline and the administration of the growing pipeline.
* They will also be responsible for leading meetings, driving execution and building relationships with the partners across the submarket Additionally, the candidate will be the key lead in driving the implementation of wireless network builds throughout the submarket with a specific focus on equipment, construction, transport and utilities.
* The person in this role will be responsible for identifying opportunities for alignment across the submarket, and for assisting on overachieving on yearly activation goals.
* They will be responsible for leveraging the relationships they build along with insights and road maps in order to influence business operations across all of the submarket.
* As part of managing projects, they will be responsible for maintaining a project plan, including frequent updates to leadership with regard to the comprehensive road map of special initiatives and strategic plans, identification of potential impacts to the program, along with mitigation plans recommended to execute.
* The person in this role must be comfortable presenting to teams and have an ability to relay sometimes complex information in an easy to understand manner to drive results.
* Provide end to end Project and Program management duties for the build of new network nodes.
* This requires the need to manage through data, communications and daily/weekly/as-needed meetings. The role will where many hats depending on the part of the program that is being worked, such as RF Design, Real Estate, Equipment, Transport, Construction, Operations and System Performance.
* Forecasting milestones by understanding the relationships among the project flow, managing to the plan and avoiding delays and clearing roadblocks are all part of the daily responsibilities of this PM.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
* Five or more years of experience as a project manager and/or wireless network engineer driving complex projects
* Strong analytical mindset that can manage the macro and micro needs of an end to end wireless implementation program using technology tools and data
* The ability to communicate both verbally and written to all levels of the business will be critical; Building strong relationships and trust across working teams and leadership is important, as ability to influence audiences helps turn strategic ideas in to action.
* This person must be a strategic and analytical thinker who can analyze data and situations to make appropriate business decisions and recommendations. They must be able to balance and manage multiple projects at a time.
* Expert understanding of wireless carrier network infrastructure and implementation. Ability to identify downstream impacts of operational decisions and recommend balanced business and employee solutions.
* Strong confident communications
* Negotiation skills
* Experience using technology and systems to achieve project goals
* Critical thinker
* A degree.
* PMP Certification.
* Black Belt Certification.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)