5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Network Engineer for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: Network Engineer
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire?
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Develops and maintains networkinfrastructure solutions for Large Complex Multivendor Network Environments
- Configure, monitor and support Manfacturing sites which runs 365 days maintaining 99.999% uptime
- Travel to local and remote data centers for installation and maintenance of network equipment
- Collaborate cross functional teams of developers and engineering project teams
- Create the service operating procedures for day to day repeatable work
- Experienced in designing networks and configuring network routing and switching for multi-data center environments and enterprise locations
- Minimum 6+ years of experience supporting large Internet networkinfrastructure in virtual and physical implementations
- Demonstrated expertise in network fundamentals (IP addressing (IPv4 & IPv6), subnetting, routing, switching, VLANs, NAT, VPN)
- Demonstrated expertise in Layer 7 load-balancing including expert-level knowledge of HTTP protocol and its behavior.
- Highly proficient and have extensive experience with IPSEC, MPLS, BGP, and TCP/IPtechnologies
- Experienced in operating and troubleshooting DNS technologies
- Excellent Hands on one of the below Networking hardware is required, however exposure to multi vendor environment would be a plus..
- Cisco 6500 Catalyst Switches
- Cisco nexus Switches
- Cisco ISR/ASR Routers
- Brocade Switches
- HP Switches
- Aruba Wireless Controllers
- Riverbed WANAccelerators
- Solar Winds Network Management Software
- Must have good communication skills and be assertive
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Cisco Certifications such as CCNP, CCDP, CCIE would be plus.
- Similar certifications in areas related to internetworking solutions also a plus
- In-depth knowledge of network management, monitoring technologies, network availability, and capacity planning