As a Network Engineer, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Determination and deployment of robust, stable, and manageable computing and network services.
- Manage technical projects.
- Determine site computing and network server strategy.
- Research new technology/products/tools.
- Monitor and perform capacity/feasibility studies and resolve network capacity issues.
- Identify, develop, and deploy tools supporting network server services.
- Perform impact analysis of new technologies on environment.
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex and advanced problems.
- Plan and schedule work to meet deadlines established by others to ensure the completion of several related tasks.
- Use judgement in data analysis to develop and design solutions for moderately complex processes.