Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is a unique and exciting software and systems engineering company headquartered in Chantilly, VA with additional offices nationwide. IAI has been selected as one of the best companies to work for in America by The Great Place to Work Institute, and we’ve been recognized as one of the top employers in the DC Metro area by Washingtonian Magazine. IAI’s value lies in our ability to deliver the depth and breadth of our experience, culture, and technical acumen to our customers’ most challenging issues, and we are looking for innovative, energetic, and talented people to join our team of highly skilled professionals and engineers to help us in this endeavor. IAI offers challenging work, competitive salaries, an incentive bonus program, and top-notch health and welfare benefits for you and your family.
Integrity Applications is looking for a Network Engineer who will be responsible for the design, implementation, validation, management, and delivery of networks and computing systems that process and disseminate multi-sensor data to our IC customer.
- Design, deploy, and troubleshoot mid- and large-scale networks
- Configure networking hardware to latest industry and manufacturer standards and best practices
- Work closely with Operations Manager, Project Managers and other NOC members to services customer’s implementation and consulting needs
- Establish Security Baselines and ensure STIG compliance for Network devices
- Install configure/test/maintain enterprise software in Microsoft Server environment
- Configure test and maintain, Active Directory, Exchange, File and Print Servers
- Configure maintain, troubleshoot, install, configure and test and maintain configurations for all network devices and infrastructure including routers, switches, firewalls, packet filters and security devices
- Provide infrastructureexperience and expertise in rapidly changing environment
- Provide systematic analysis to resolve any network outages and anomalies
- Evaluate and maintain network hardware and software architecture requirements and capabilities, and make recommendations and contribute to changes and updates as required
- Manage and optimize performance, backup and recovery systems
- Maintain systems and network access controls and security
- Monitor and maintain network stability, collect and analyze network and memory utilization, and install and test software upgrades
- Prepare and maintain documentation of networkarchitecture and configuration diagrams
- Develop action plans as needed to resolve weaknesses and identify current or future gaps in technical and operational capabilities
- Provide technical analysis of information gleaned from various customer sources
- Facilitate management, changes or modifications on one or more high risk/profile projects to include operational devices or solution to support technical, analytical or operational requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Network Engineering, Computer Security, Information Technology
- At least 3 years of network engineering experience
- Experience working with both Linux and Windows OS
- Experience with Certification and Accreditation of classified networks
- Experience with virtualization and Virtual Machine Administration (VMWare, Virtual Box, VSphere)
- Experience with Cloud Computing (Openstack, Mirantis, Salt)
- Hands-on experience with integrating tools/applications/databases in a secure environment
- Experience with Compute and Disk Server Administration
Security Requirements: Must have an active TS/SCI CI POLY clearance.
Integrity Applications Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.