As a member of an Agile team you will be focused on analyzing, operating, engineering and architecting technology solutions. You will also be expected to support your team in Agile ceremonies and processes such as story writing, standups, release planning, sprint planning etc. This highly empowered environment will grant you have great freedom to achieve while also demanding a high level of responsibility.
What you'll do:
1. Design, implement and manage the operations of network and telecom infrastructure components.
2. Deliver on commitments for network / telecom based projects with a high degree of quality and collaboration.
3. Perform problem troubleshooting and resolution, including interaction with site contacts, carriers, vendors, and BCBSNE’s leadership teams.
4. Proactively monitor BCBSNE’s core networks, components and associate connections to detect and resolve problems and ensure uninterrupted operations of the networks.
5. Build, support and maintain the wired and wireless infrastructure.
6. Contribute to the leadership of the networking team as we implement software defined networks and constantly look for ways to build the networks of our future.
7. Plan, evaluate and execute network maintenance activities.
8. Participate in updating and revising policies, procedures, technical reports, documentation, and internal training material.
9. Provide management and support of data networks including but not limited to local phone lines, toll-free lines, outbound long-distance lines and data lines.
10. Evaluate, develop business cases and recommend new technologies and cost-effective solutions.
11. Support development and management of the annual budget.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
The strongest candidates for this position will also possess:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our customers and members.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans