About the Opportunity
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Network Engineers to be responsible for supporting the delivery of managed services support across a large IT infrastructure environment (LAN/WAN, server infrastructure). Responsible for supporting operation, performance, and availability of data, video and voice communications networks spanning 1000+ network devices. Also support design/engineering efforts related to any new infrastructure initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support for network performance management
- Network analysis, integration, and tuning
- Configuration of network devices
- Performing Tier III-level troubleshooting
- Coordination with Tier II staff relative to include training/knowledge management development
- Support for a variety of network devices, to include - Routers, switches, load balancers and WAPs
- Demonstrate a proficiency with Cisco IOS and Nexus systems
- Support all preventative and emergency maintenance activities
- Support problem management efforts, to include development of Root Cause Analysis documentation and resolution
- Provide support for any network-related projects to include router/switch upgrades, circuit upgrades
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelors or Associates Degree with 5-8 years' experience in a computer-related field, and 3 years of specific network engineering experience
- 8+ Years, Engineering lead supporting implementation and sustainment of complex Datacenter and Enterprise Network infrastructure in a multi-vendor environment.
- Security+ CE
- Active Secret Clearance
Min. Citizenship Status Required: US Citizenship is required
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Location: Remote but must be within driving distance of Oklahoma City, OK
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community – Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development – Annual Performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial – Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.