We are looking for Network Engineer for our client in ?Fort Collins, CO
Job Title: Network Engineer
Job Location: Fort Collins, CO
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Advanced knowledge with an array of network services including routing, switching, load balancing, firewall, wireless network, VPN, MPLS and networksecurity.
- Complex problem resolution skills relating to network connectivity and application inter-operability.
- Design, implements, documents network services per solution design
- Monitor, analyze, and report capacity of Network solution system utilization and perform
- growth analysis/capacity planning.
- Work closely with Network and Voice Architects on VoIP and UC development
- Function as a Tier-3 escalation point during major outages or critical downtime windows
- Network Automation and administration
- Engagement and collaboration with site local contacts (LCONs)
- Level 2support escalation and engagement
- Problem management for root cause analysis and remediation
- Information pipeline back to architecture resources
- Core Job Requirements:
- Excellent BGP / OSPF protocols understanding, configuration and troubleshooting skills.
- BGP (Intermediate), OSPF (Advanced)
- Experience deploying QoS, MPLS, L2VPN's and L3VPN's.
- Able to troubleshoot layer 2-5 issues.
- Can create designs or take a design from a design engineer and implement it.
- Familiar with Data Center Architecture - Network, Servers, Storage
- Ability to work on a heterogeneous network consisting of different hardware manufacturer.
- Strong knowledge of data and voice ISP and circuit technology TDM, SIP, T/E1, Ethernet,
- FastEthernet, and GigabitEthernet.
- Network monitoring experience at tool deployment, configuration, and turn over to
- operations management