Erickson Living, headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland is a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing. Erickson Living develops and manages senior living communities and health services across the country. We achieve industry –leading results in customer satisfaction, driving high occupancy, and positive health outcomes.
Erickson Living is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you’re ready to take your career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career, you’ll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for career growth and advancement, and much more!
The Network Engineer’s role is to ensure the stability and integrity of data and wireless network services. This includes planning, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links. The person will also analyze, resolve, and document hardware and software network problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and support where required.
How you will make an impact:
- Manage all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, wireless equipment, virtual appliances and PON devices, and administer hardware and software upgrades.
- Manage large wireless infrastructure in support of employee and consumer devices.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience and practical experience on Cisco ISE and Prime Infrastructure.
- Ensure network connectivity of all communities, servers, telephony equipment and end user devices.
- Hands-on troubleshooting of BYOD and IoT devices.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Manage security solutions, including firewall, anti-virus, and intrusion detection systems.
- Monitor IT Service Management database for entries on network and network resource issues; prioritize and respond to service/incident tickets as appropriate.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails regarding network connectivity problems for on and off-hours.
What we offer:
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset, our employees.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, 401K and concierge employee health and wellness programs.
- PTO and Volunteer Hours.
What you will need:
- Bachelors’ degree in the field of computer science, management information systems or a related discipline preferred.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, a candidate with a minimum five years’ experience in a technical analytical position responsible for managing network environments may also be considered.
- Minimum of five years’ equivalent work experience in a senior technical analytical position responsible for managing network environments required.
- Industry certifications such as Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCDP/CCSP, and /or Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE, desired.
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.