- Provide general and routine network support, maintenance, and monitoring including, the following.
- Maintain documented Business continuity and Disaster Recovery procedures.
- Collaborate and contribute with internal customers, team members, software vendors, and other technical staff to develop, design, implement, and continuously improve systems.
- Propose solutions and ideas to drive innovation and efficiency within Paymetric's products and business applications
- Require on-call availability and may require working during non-business hours and on weekends.
- 5+ years hands on work configuring Cisco switches, including IP, VLAN, VTP
- 5+ years managing Cisco ASA firewalls; including ACLs, NAT, VPNs
- Experience working with HSRP, VRRP, BGP, and OSPF
- Detailed understanding of OSI model and networking concepts
- IP addressing and subnetting
- Hands on work with Citrix Netscaler and F5 BigIP solutions
- Previous experience in the financial space highly desired
- Scripting and automation experience desired
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the industry is required.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects, sometimes underpressure and under minimum supervision
- Expert level analysis work using protocol analyzers like Wireshark to find problems on the network (latency, missing frames, retransmit issues, etc)
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.