Position: Network Engineer/IT Engineer/Desktop Engineer
Location: All over Europe/USA/Australia/Canada/United Kingdom
2 - 5+ years supportexperience that includes the following: Experience and technical background in Windows 7,8 and 10 environments Troubleshooting, hardware issues and replacing hardware on both desktops and laptops Installing software, patches, updates on all devices, Troubleshooting basic network, software, printing problems Basic server hardware experience. Knowledge of HP, Epson, Roland, or other printing equipment.
- Experience with large Network printers to Midsized Network Printers.
- Worked as IT Field Engineers or IT Tech Engineer.
In order to proceed with this job you need to register yourself to Field Engineer. You can apply on the jobs that are available or if you don't find jobs you will start receiving job alerts through email and our FE app which is available for both Android and IOS platforms.
Here are the steps to follow in order to register yourself at FieldEngineer.com:
1. Navigate to
2. Enter your Name, Email address, Password (retype password) and click Sign Up.
3. An activation link will be sent to your email address.
4. Open the email and click on the activation link.
5. Login to your profile at FieldEngineer.com and update your ?Job Title,??Phone Numbers? and ?Address? in the pop-up screen and click NEXT.
(Note: Address should be - ?City," "state," "country").
6. Your account will then be activated and you will be presented with your Profile Dashboard.
Please Complete the Sign up process and Send me Registration ID for updating in system so that you can get notification about available jobs.