ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH A POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE!
CyberCore Technologies seeks a Network Engineer to support various clients and projects across our customer base by installing, configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining network systems, LAN, WAN, CAN, and Cisco routers, and switches. This individual will be part of a team, taking direction from the Senior/Lead Network Engineer and providing guidance to junior team members.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of experience, or 9 years of network engineering experience
- Maintaining data, voice and/or video network hardware and systems
- Investigating and resolving network and hardware matters of significance
- Assesses and updates older networks as needed and in accordance with specified plans
- Providing escalated Tier-2 and Tier-3 technical support on data, voice or video networks
- Answers technical questions; recommends and implements approved course of action
- Installing network applications on network servers or voice equipment; Maintaining, tests, researches and resolving problems
- Designs, implements and maintains various networks such as LAN, CAN, and voice systems in accordance with specified requirements
- Preparing data or voice network diagrams and drawings to document and assist in communicating current operational status of networks
- Performing data or voice network configurations and configuration changes of various voice or data equipment such as routers, switches, intelligent hubs, multi-function switches, end offices, signaling transfer points, PBX, voicemail, call management systems, etc. to enhance performance