We are looking for Network Engineer for our client in Hartford, CT
Job Title: Network Engineer
Job Location: Hartford, CT
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- The role requires a flexible, engineer who is capable of managing multiple work streams in a fast-paced enterprise environment.
- Deploy MPLS , WAN, iWAN, LAN infrastructure and services covering the installations, testing, cutover, migration and handover
- Designing & Implementing MPLS based Solutions.
- Ability to design a WAN, LAN network with complex network technology.
- Design and Implementation & troubleshootingexperience on iWAN.
- Responsibility for various stages of the network development.
- This may include: design, analysis, configuration, testing and fixing issues with the networkinfrastructure or application components
- To assist in the planning, design, and implementation, of data network projects.
- Provide technical support for projects as required
- Carrying out investigations into operational problems or developments and develop and prepare solutions, individually or as a member of a project team.
- Configure and utilize a variety of network management tools.
- Should have 8-10 years of experience
- Cisco Networking Skills, ideally to CCNP level
- Knowledge and hands on experience in Cisco ASR, OSPF, MPLS and BGP.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in OSPF, ISIS, BGP, IP MPLS, i WAN in enterprise or service provider networks
- Strong understanding of telecom networks.
- Excellent skills in Configuring and troubleshooting Cisco iWAN, routers and switches, firewalls etc.