- Comprehends customer's business problem and design a solution to improve performance, reduce cost and eliminate security concerns.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives.
- Provides technical leadership for the development, maintenance, and support of the enterprise information integration architecture.
- Applies analytical techniques when gathering information from users, defining work problems, designing technology solutions, and developing procedures to resolve problems.
- Performs research, evaluation and/or provides recommendation for new alternative solutions and technologies to enable and improve data integration across the enterprise.
- Proposes technical solutions for information architecture development, metadata management, master data management, data profiling and quality management, and enterprise data integration.
- Provide Network Engineering Support for Data Center Consolidation and Cloud Migration initiatives
- Experience in managing firewalls and setting firewall rules
- Experience in configuration on Load Balancers, such as NetScaler, F5
- Configuring Cisco switches and experience in Cisco Nexus
- Knowledge and experience in setting up VMWare and moving VMWare across data centers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. An additional four years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- The ability to obtain a public trust clearance
- CCNA, CCNP, or equivalent desired