- 5+ years of hands-on network engineering experience CCNP or higher.
- Deep understanding of networking communications (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS, GRE)
- Preferred vendors: Cisco, Brocade, Meraki, Aruba Wireless, Solarwinds, Scrutinizer
- Solid understanding of the OSI and TCP/IP models
- Solid understanding of VOIP communications.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
? Able to learn technical concepts quickly and apply them effectively
? Able to troubleshoot and research issues, using internal and external resources such as technical forums and knowledge bases available through the Internet
? Self-motivated individual, able to work independently or on a team
? Able to grasp the "team player" concept, even when working individually
? Able to multi-task and work productively in a dynamic, fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
? Able to adapt to changing business requirements and react quickly
? Maintain customer service as the first and foremost priority Must have superior written and verbal communication skills Must be able to work on-site daily in our Cranberry location (Pittsburg)
? Degree or postgraduate certification in computer science, software development, information systems or equivalent