- Ability to provide design, implement, provide solution to IT Infrastructure Network, Consulting, Assessment, upgrade and Troubleshoot LAN, Wireless and WAN.
- Expertise in implementing and troubleshooting various Cisco Nexus switches.
- Expert level knowledge of routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, ISIS, and RIP. Practical knowledge of BGP peering types.
- Expert level knowledge on Viptela SD-WAN solution
- Experienced involving in various network site and data center project implementation
- Experienced in Working Various riverbed products like WAN interceptor and steelhead
- Experience with Bluecat IPAM
- Experience with WLAN management
- Hands-on experience with load balancers
- Experienced in working Network monitoring tools like Solarwinds, HPNNMI, etc..
- Broad knowledge and background on TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, WAN, and LAN
- Exposure to Cisco ACI
- 4-5 years' experience and in-depth knowledge of Cisco Switching and routing
- 4-5 years' experience and in-depth knowledge SD WAN , A10 Load Balancers , BlueCat , riverbed steelhead
- 4-5 years' experience and in-depth knowledge of Cisco IOS , NXOS Installation, Configuration and management
- Must be strong team player
- Outstanding Customer service skills required
- Ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Relevant experience: 7 yrs