Network Engineer - CISCO - CompTIA Security+ - CCNP - CCNA
Job Description :
Maintains configuration, security compliance, and efficient data flow for a DoD enterprise network directly supporting several thousand LAN/WAN clients.
Designs, plans, recommends, and tests hardware, software, and tools to support existing multi-enclave network including routers, switches, firewalls, bridges, gateways, IDS/IPS, ect.
- CompTIA Security + Certification
- CISCO CCNP Routing & Switching
- CISCO CCNA Security
- CISCO CCNA Wireless
- 5 or more years experience configuring and maintaining CISCO IOS layer 2 and layer 3 switches
- 2 or more years experience using CISCO NX-OS software
- CISCO CCNP Security
- CISCO CCNP Wireless
- CISCO CCNA Voice
- Current CISSP Certification