We are looking for Network Engineer or our client in Chattanooga, TN / Portland, ME
Job Title: Network Engineer
Job Location: Chattanooga, TN / Portland, ME
- The ideal candidate will have experiencesupporting global networks, a high level of technical skills for troubleshooting and problem analysis, along with the ability to clearly communicate the results of problem analysis to business stakeholders, IT support teams, and network providers to quickly and effectively resolve operational issues.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Design, maintenance and third level Support for Wireless
- Subject matter expert support for Forescout NAC
- Design and configuration of Routing, Switching, including Datacenter Switching
- Provide guidance as required to network providers.
- Provide detailed network performance analysis for application traffic.
- Provide Wide Area Network reliability, availability, and performance reporting as necessary.
- Work withnetwork vendors and global/regional IT groups to resolve problems compliant with SLAs.
- Provide networksupport and configuration assistance to application teams deploying at public Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, etc).
- Support for firewalls and the remote access environment, including client VPN.
- Support for identify management technologies including active directory, two factor authentication, Radius.
- Established and proven experience of providing WAN & LANsupport in diverse environments.
- Cisco Certification (CCNP or higher or equivalent).
Demonstrate a working knowledge, understanding, and experience with the following:
- Networkinfrastructure (WAN, MAN, LAN, Wifi, QoS for Data, Voice, and Video)
- Network protocols (IP, OSPF, BGP, RIP, IPSec, etc)
- MPLS / VPN / Hybrid WAN / Metro Networks / leased lines
- Network Hardware (Cisco routers and switches, cabling, firewalls)
- VOIP and Collaboration Systems (Skype for Business, Avaya)
- Network connections to Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Network performance analysis and reporting
- Incident, Change and Problem Management processes within an ITIL based framework.
- Identity Management (Active Directory, ADFS, Azure AD, 2 Factor Auth, Radius, PEAP)
- Wireshark, Netflow, Riverbed, Nagios
- Microsoft (Server and Desktop), Linux
- Microsoft Office 365 & Visio Professional
- Ability and motivation to learn new technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.