You're a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we'd love to meet you! Celerity is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems.
We're in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You'll Do
- The IT Network Engineer (with VoIP) will design, develop, implement, and maintain the network, security and communication infrastructure. This includes data centers, corporate offices and remote sites
- Perform advanced, complex network analysis, identify problems and design solutions
- Oversee Network Security with focus on access management and segregation
- Performs routine system administration and maintenance on local or remote locations
- Keeps documentation current for supported systems
- Oversee the support of Cisco Unified Communications (CUCM/UCCX) infrastructure
- Proactively analyses, troubleshoots and resolves network security issues
- Perform network installations, upgrades, training, documentation, monitoring and analysis
- Design and implement corporate network architecture
- Handle day-to-day network and telecommunication related tickets
- Configuration of multiple models and vendors of switches/routers, including VLAN configuration, routing protocols, etc.
- Performing asset management and inventory of network and telecommunication equipment
- Document problems and resolution for future reference
- Monitoring system performance and implementing performance tuning
- Bachelor's degree with at least 4 years of professional experience in the role of a Network Engineer
- Cisco certification: CCNA Security (CCNA Voice a plus)
- Knowledge/experience working with FISMA 2002 Cyber Security Requirements
- Experience with system monitoring tools (SolarWinds, Cacti, etc.)
- Highly motivated and ambitious, go-getter with a hunger for learning new technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated documentation skills with Visio and other tools
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.