3Ci is looking for a Network Engineer to join their partner in Duluth for a full-time role.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing networkinfrastructure. Assists in performing network administrative duties including setting up new users, assisting users with network access, and resolving connection problems. Installs, upgrades and backs up new software. Monitors networkutilization and security systems. Provides technical support to end users, answers questions, and prepares network training sessions as needed. Maintains activity logs and makes recommendations for new network products. Notifies manager of significant problems and recurring errors in operating systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science related field. Advanced secondary education or training preferred. CCNP or othernetworking certifications desired.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in network administration.
- Cisco hardware experience - need to understand Cisco IOS version 9xxx and is comfortable with working on Cisco 37xx switches, Nexus 9k, ASA5515, ASA5510, ASA5505, Cisco router4331s, and 2960s.
- Minimum 4years’ of experience with server administration, internet connectivity and WAN, routers/switches and VPNtechnology.
- Primary focus is an engineer who can maintain and secure their LAN/WAN environment.