$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
CACI has an opportunity for a network engineer to support the Air Force Satellite Control Network, AFSCN. This role will support a very exciting and important mission for the Air Force and Department of Defense.
What You'll Get to Do:
Candidates should have a wide range of networking knowledge. They will evaluate, design, document, install, implement, test, and perform problem isolation of the current and upcoming modifications to the AFSCN communications, range, and network management segments. The derived solutions will be within the capacity and operational limitations of installed equipment.
The engineer will maintain a complex range of computer network components and systems and provide client consulting and training on the interfacing and use of the network facilities. They will help plan and coordinate computer network initiatives that will include Researching, evaluating and recommending new computer network equipment and technologies.
From a team perspective, they will provide internal consulting, technical guidance, information and support to application developers, computer operations, workstation support, company management and government customers.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: minimum 2 years of networking with:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience with some of the following:
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Valid Through: 2019-10-24