Seeking a detail oriented, organized focused Junior Network Engineer who can multitask assignments.
The Jr. Network Engineer will work closely with the Network Manager on network related projects, support of the end-user community and business partners.
The role requires a high-level comprehension of standard infrastructure services such as:
NTP, DHCP, DNS, RADIUS, LDAP and how they interact with each other to provide enterprise services to the business.
•Documentation (Visio, Lucid, Dia, DCIM)
•Switches (VLANs, Trunks), Ethernet Link Aggregation (Port-channel, Ether-channel)
•*nix CLI (Ubuntu, Centos/RedHat)
•Firewalls (Access Policies), VPN (IPSec, SSL)
•Routers (Policy-based, Static Routes, ACLs)
•Project Management (ProjectLibre, MS Project)·
Implement local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data networks
· Develop and execute test plans to check infrastructure and system performance
· Perform network modeling and analysis
· Define blueprint designs for business technology initiatives
· Enforce policies for standardizing systems
· Previous experience in networking, IT, or other related fields
· Familiarity with architectural specifications
· Familiarity with researching communication networks
· Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
· Strong attention to detail