Who We Are:
Do you crave innovation? At Bandwidth, we live for it. We power some of the most exciting brands and technology on the internet with our developed products in intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services—backed by Bandwidth's own nationwide, all-IP voice network. Simply changing the way people communicate, connect and do business. What We Are Looking For:
The Network Engineer is a position that will involve design, development, deployment, troubleshooting, and maintenance of various tools and services that support Bandwidth's VoIP and nationwide CLEC network. This is a role that requires individuals to be versatile in their skillsets ranging from IP networking, VoIP knowledge, software development, working open-source systems among other things.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain, monitor, and deploy new Sonus products and features.
- Work withnetwork architects and Product Managers to deploy, implement, and support new products and features in the VoIP and CLEC network.
- Provide training for Bandwidth's NOC and client service departments as subject matter expert for Bandwidth's voice products.
- Provide final escalation point for Bandwidth's NOC and client service departments as subject matter expert for Bandwidth's voice products.
- Perform regular off-hour maintenance for Bandwidth's voice products.
What You Need:
- 2+ years of experience working as a VoIP Engineer.
- 2+ years of experience working on Sonus equipment (EMS, PSX, GSX, SBC).
- 1+ years of experience as either an IP Network Engineer or Linux/Unix Systems Administrator.
- Ability to design, implement and troubleshoot VoIP Technologies and VoIP Equipment (Sonus).
- Familiarity with and working knowledge of Session Border Controllers.
- Comfortable working in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Working knowledge of MySQL and Postgres databases.
- Possess excellent technical problem-solving skills.