JOB SUMMARY: The Network Engineer assists in the implementation, maintenance, support, and securing of all network infrastructure technologies. Provides support and maintenance of network technologies on as required to improve customers' ability to leverage technology to support operations. Assists management with complex projects and assumes ongoing support of system infrastructure.
· Assists in the implementation and maintenance of all network infrastructure technologies, including network management and monitoring.
· Utilizes software and hardware tools to identify, diagnose, and correct problems affecting all enterprise network infrastructure technologies.
· Interacts with vendors and other Avera sites to coordinate the installation, configuration, and use of multi-site systems.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Associate degree in related area is preferred.
· Six months related experience and/or training preferred.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.