What You Can Offer Us
- Install switches, hubs, networks, routers, and systems hardware; troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to hardware/software problems; alert management, help desk team, and other IT groups when issues or problems arise to minimize client productivity loss caused by technology outages, and provide necessary infrastructure for clients to meet their business needs.
- Monitor and control infrastructure performance in the areas of response, throughput, and availability. As well as performance and availability of platforms.
- Ensure a stable performance environment for enterprise systems and that problems occurring in corporate network are identified and solved as rapidly as possible; provide critical and essential service to locations enterprise-wide.
- Participate in various IT projects intended to continually improve/upgrade the network infrastructure, such as evaluation of new software and hardware required to meet a business need or to make a process more cost effective
- Review assigned service requests daily, following up and providing status updates to clients; ensure data pertaining to the status of service requests is entered into help desk problem tracking systems accurately and promptly on a daily basis to provide an up-to-date picture of service delivery status and backlog
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness; participate in IT initiatives to address service issues keeping abreast of technical aspects of the PC-LAN/ WAN computing environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other technical discipline, or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Enterprise Networking required.
- Knowledge of routing protocol, including an understanding of OSPF and BGP, required.
- Experience with Palo Alto firewall, Cisco, SolarWinds, ACI, and/or zScaler preferred.
- Automation tool or scripting experience, such as Ansible, Python and PowerShell preferred.
- Knowledge of test platforms, including evaluation of test equipment and design test networks, required.
- Familiarity with methods used to easily compare installation performance against established performance objectives.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
- While performing the role you will need to lift up to 25lbs.
- Approximately 15% travel may be required in support of the position’s responsibilities.
American Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.