Position at ActioNet
The scope of the position requires a proven track-record with a range of responsibilities. ActioNet seeks a highly talented, motivated, and creative Network Engineer to support a very high-performing Network and Systems engineering team that is constantly working on interesting projects. The Network Engineer is a dynamic, technically-oriented, analytical, proactive individual with strong technical and communications skills.
Network Engineer is responsible for adding network connections to multiple flavors of existing networks. The engineer will be responsible for architecting and implementing the solution as well as procuring equipment through federal acquisition practices. Strict adherence to all security related guidelines is crucial to this position.
• 5-7 years’ experience
• TS/SCI clearance required
• Candidate will have a solid understanding of interior routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, and static routing)
• Candidate will have a solid understanding of authentication protocols such as RADIUS and TACACS
• Candidate will have a working knowledge of ASA firewalls
• Ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of IPSec and GRE tunnels
• Experience with Cisco 2900 and 3900 routers, and 2960X and 3750X switches
• Experience in producing technical drawings with Microsoft Visio
• Familiarity/Experience with DMVPN
• Enterprise experience with OSPF (multi-area)
• Experience with Cisco IOS-XE / Cisco ASR routers
• Experience with Cisco Nexus switches (NX-OS)
- US citizenship with active Top Secret/SCI security clearance