- Recruit dentists to participate in the CA DHMO program.
- Retain current DHMO dentists in the assigned area.
- Travel to meet with dentist in your assigned area, when required.
- Partner with Finance to provide financial needs
- Negotiate fees when necessary in assigned areas
- Support sales via updates/ reports of network activities.
- Support dental product initiatives by working with product / partners whether directly or indirectly supporting network development.
- Learn and apply necessary computer skills to meet reporting and inquiry information of provider systems, as well as negotiation skills, writing skills and sales skills.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills required and knowledge of dental office practice management preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Very detail-oriented
- Strong customer service skills
- Works well in a team environment/excellent interpersonal skills
- 3+ yrs. relevant business experience with recruiting either dentists or doctors and/or experience working in a dental office.
- Familiar with dental DHMO plans