$80K — $100K *
In this role, you will work on a team of highly skilled Network Engineers responsible for the end-to-end ownership of our Core datacenter network. This includes the design/architecture, definition and enforcement of standards, security, sustainability/scalability, deployment, and operations of our current and next generation networks.
Our ideal candidate is highly autonomous, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, has a track record of successfully delivering complex projects on time, and possesses a strong background in Ethernet and IP networks. The desire and ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment is essential.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related field or equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years professional experience for every 1 year of education
· 3+ years professional experience working in large scale networking environments.
· Experience with internet routing protocols and concepts: TCP/IP, BGP, MPLS, ISIS and/or OSPF
· Experience with network operating systems such as Cisco IOS and Junos.
· Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
· Experience in automation via Bash/shell scripting and Perl/Python programming.
· Knowledge of network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills; specifically, network performance analysis
· Experience working with customers to diagnose a problem, and work toward resolution
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Valid through: 11/11/2020