Network Design Architect
Our client is a leading banking and financial services multinational, providing a full range of banking and investment options to all levels of clientele, including private wealth management and professional investment services.
They are currently looking for a network design architect architect to head the team working on their next-generation electronic tradinginfrastructure project.
- Lead infrastructure design for the next generation of the firm’s electronic trading application environment
- Analyst of design and migration needs from previous generation software
- Review current internal design schema and determine structural needs
- Design and planning for global software rollout
- EOL planning and analysis
- Interface with business staff regarding business needs and functionality design
- A strong hands-on profile is necessary for this role – it requires both a strong leadership profile and direct technical application and structural design
- 10 or more years’ experience with low-latency tradinginfrastructure and system design
- 10 or more years’ experience designing networks for Equities or Forex trading
- 10 or more yers engineering management experience
- Experience managing capacity and performance testing and analysis
- Strong Perl or Python skills
- Experienceworking with ultra-low latency messaging (Tibco, 29west)
- Experienceworking with Docker containerization
- An excellent budgeting sense and organizational approach
- Strong project management and delivery skillset.