We are looking for Network Data Engineer for our client in Tacoma, WA / Des Moines, IA
Job Title: Network Data Engineer
Job Location: Tacoma, WA / Des Moines, IA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Should have at least 6-7 years of minimum relevant experience in managing Cisco/Juniper Infrastructure.
Technical/Functional Skills must:
- Manage and Troubleshoot Layer 2 and Layer 3 Datacentre (DC) networkinfrastructure
- Manage and Troubleshoot switch network configured with MST, RPVST, Ether-channel, Dot1Q Trunking, Pruning, etc
- Knowledge on OTV & ACI is mandate.
- Manage and Troubleshoot complex enterprise routing with MPLS, BGP, OSPF and QoS
- Handle and troubleshoot Cisco NEXUS switches (5000, 7000, 6000 , 9000 series) configured with VDC, VPC, FEX , OTV
- Handle and Troubleshoot DC setup with VPN (DMVPN, L2L and AnyConnect) tunnels configured on Cisco Routers and ASA boxes- Cisco ASR 1000 Service Aggregation routers, 4000 ISR Gen
- Cisco WAN Accelerator (WAAS)
- Handle and troubleshoot Cisco load balancing solutions F5 Load Balancer
- Experience on firewalls.
- Hands on experience over Cisco Client or Client
- Should know about ACI and SDWAN technologies.
- It will be added advantage if working experience.
- CCNA must and CCNP preferred.