We are looking for Network Data Engineer for our client in San Diego, CA
Job Title: Network Data Engineer
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- A technocrat with over 10+ years' experience in Network Design, Implementation, Management, Project Management, Transition of Network services, Transition of Network Services and Networking Operations / Planning.
- Comprehensive understanding of client's needs for the proper management and delivery of projects.
- Adept in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, custom designing solutions, troubleshooting for complex information systems management.
- Comprehensive understanding of networking concepts pertaining to LAN and WAN and maintenance in multi-platform environments.
- Have extensive experience in Network administration and providing end-to-end business solutions based on convergence technologies.
- Maintained and implement various Hardware Systems for IOS devices such as CISCO Router 1700 - 1800-2600-2800-3600-3700-3800-7200,ASR 1002F Cisco Switches 2950, 2960, 3500, 4948, 6500 Nortel switches 325-8300 Dlink switch 1024-3226, XR12000, ASR 1000
- Maintained and implement various Hardware Systems for NX-OS devices such as Nexus 7k (Chassis with 4, 9, 10 Slot modules and SUP2E), 5k( 5548P, 5548UP), ,2k (2232TM, 2232TM-E), 9K ACI and NON ACI mode.
- Strong Hands on WAN Technology, Data Center Architecture, Routing and Switching.
- Creation of Network Design such as HLDs, LLDs and Configuration for Network Transformation.
- Planning and Deployment of large scale sites.
- Planning and Lead Large scale of Network Transitions for offshore. Networking Operations
- Addressing performance bottlenecks & ensuring maximum network uptime.
- Assisting in the design & implementation of the network and troubleshooting.
- Suggesting improvements in the operations and processes to make the system foolproof.
- Providing technical support for applications and data to clients.
- Troubleshooting of LAN connectivity issues, software and hardware.
- Compliance Network Devices for Audits like PCI DSS, BISP, ISO Standards.
- Installing various servers and establishing network services.
- Maintaining the server administration.
- Handling the networkinfrastructure LAN/WAN, installation, migration & configuration of network client workstations.
- Imparting training to end-users in the post-implementation phase.
- Installing & configuring operating systems, applications, servers & workstations. Cisco
- Implementing and troubleshooting of various routing protocols like RIP, IGRP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, and EIGRP, MPLS.
- Implementation of DOD (ISDN), Lease lines for 64, 128 Kbps, 2 Mbps, chanalized E1 on Cisco routers. IP addresses
- Implementation of CIDR and summarization, implementing security using Access Control List,
- VLAN implementation on L2 and L3 switches, VLAN Trunking, Tagging,
- Implementation of VTP, PVST, RSTP, MSTP, HSRP, VRRP, STP, GLBP various protocols.
- Strong hands on implementation of L2VPN, L3VPN, Multicasting, and CE to PE routing.
Nexus Switches and Technologies:
- Nexus 7k (Chassis with 4, 9, 10 Slot modules and SUP2E), 5k( 5548P, 5548UP), ,2k (2232TM, 2232TM-E) Hardware Architecture and associated technologies
- Virtual Device Contexts (VDCs)
- NXOS layer 2 and layer 3 switching
- Virtual Port Channel (vPC)
- Fabric Path
SDN & Automation:
- Arista CVP/CVS
- VMWARE NSX design and deployment (VCAP/VCIX certification preferred)
- Knowledge to Python/Powershell/Ansible
- AWS Solution architect
- Azure Architect
- Moderate knowledge on Riverbed, ACE, F5 big IP LB, Citrix Netscaler Load Balancer.
Network Monitoring Tool:
- HP Open View NNM, OVPI, PRTG, WhatsUP Gold, CA eHealth system, Service Pilot, NETSHOT, Cacti.
- Network Audit Tools
- RAT, Nipper, Nesses.
Service Desk Tool:
- HP Open View Service Desk, Remedy Tool.
- IP Management Tools
- VitalQIP, WEBMIN, DNSonDemand.