We are looking for Network Data Engineer for our client in Fremont, CA
Job Title: Network Data Engineer
Job Location: Fremont, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Provide specialized hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution for customer?s Network.
- Coordinate H/W Maintenance activity with 3rd Party for hardware installation, troubleshooting and fixing hardware issues.
- Provide support to Network hardware/software/configuration as assigned by Level2Network team ? Timely closure of incidents. Quality of resolution notes.
- Administer network filtering by implementation of access lists
- Troubleshoot routing and switching issues
- Troubleshoot WAN/LAN Problem.
- Planning and conducting Changes per Change Management Process
- Problem Management and providing RCA.
- Ensure updated CMDB and Knowledge Portal
- Training L2 level resources on new technologies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 8+ Years of Data Networking, especially in the enterprise network environment.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent networktroubleshooting skills. Must be able to quickly identify and resolve network related issues in smallest possible time.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to clearly interact with the customer, understand the requirements and communicate with the off-shore team. Must be able to participate and represent the team in Change and Incident management meetings.
- Excellent hands-on experience on Data Networking technologies and products. Must be hands-on currently.
- Experience working in large and multiple data center build and migration projects
- CCNP (Must), CCIE Certified (Optional)
- Cisco Nexus 7K/5K/2K Series of switches
- Configuring/Troubleshooting of Cisco Routers 3800, 3900, 7600 Series
- Configuring/Troubleshooting of Cisco Catalyst 6500 and other Catalyst Series switches
- Configuring/Troubleshooting of WANAcceleration/optimization ? Cisco WAAS or Riverbed
- Configuring/Troubleshooting of Application Load balancers ? F5 BigIP LTM/GTM or Cisco ACE/GSS
- Implementation of Operational Changes & coordination with project team for project related Changes.
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Routing protocols ? EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
- Configuring/TroubleshootingLAN Switching ? VLAN, VTP, STP, EtherChannel, CoS
- Qos Quality of service configuration
- Configuring/TroubleshootingNetworkSecurity - IPSec VPN, AAA Architecture, TACACS+, RADIUS
- Open for 24x7 availability