Job Title: Network Data Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Columbus, IN
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
Purpose of Role:
- The role is the primary customer contact for detailed technical questions, is customer focused, and can set up customer requirements into a working environment solution, if necessary together with other disciplines.
- Minimum 4Years professional experience within Data communications environment, Have Hands on experience in Cisco, HP platform.
- Bachelor?s Science degree (preferably engineering related), CCNP Qualified with Good Communication Skills both written and verbal.
- Hands on experience over enterprise level networks. ITIL certified preferred.
- Remote Infra Trouble shooting, Design & Solution. Hands on experience but not limited on Cisco devices.
- Willingness to work on rotational shifts, hands on working experience on MS office like Outlook, Excel, word, managing multiple monitoring screens and having fundamentals common Service Desk Tool like Remedy & Service Now.
Also candidate will responsible for below mentioned tasks:
- Handling Escalated Calls, Capacity Management, Problem Management, documentation of root cause analysis and assessment of problems reported via problem management process.
- Changes in the network environment should be assessed and approved by L3 through proper change management process.
- Bandwidth Consultancy Report.
- Imparting Technical training to L2 and L1 engineers.
- Diving into New Technologies for solving/fulfilling requirements to Customer.
- New Project Transition.
- Preparation of NetworkAudit & Consultancy Report for assigns Customers in coordination with respective AM and L2 Team.
- RUN book preparation and changing the low level design in co-ordination with stakeholders.
- Creation of reachability for new on-board.