In this position, you will:
- Be accountable to lead, develop and maintain strong business/contracting relationships with physicians, physician groups, institutions and ancillary providers.
- Be responsible for managing accounts that can be challenging, complex and/or have a material financial impact to the organization.
- Negotiate contracts, prepare analysis, develop strategies, and research problems.
- Be responsible for identifying and evaluating opportunities, negotiating geographically competitive reimbursement rates, and executing contracts for an assigned provider network (physicians, hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, other facilities, pharmacies, ancillary providers, etc.) in compliance with company contract templates, reimbursement structure standards, and other key process controls.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or healthcare related field -or- equivalent education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in a network management-related role with accountability for business results
- 5+ years of experience working with financial analysis, reporting, and contract negotiations with institutional and professional providers
- Ability to analyze funding and utilization data and hospital financial reports.