Responsible for ensuring that contract files are accurately compiled and current and conducts preliminary review and analysis of contract history and documentation. Supports the production of new contract amendments or re-contracting efforts.
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate DaVita Medical Group’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Assists in the preparation and review of contract documentation by checking for accuracy and analyzing contract terms and history.
- Performs quality assurance on document language and terms for accuracy.
- Reviews and inputs data into individual spreadsheets to summarize contract terms.
- Draft and edits documents for the department.
- Research contract history using files and software applications.
- Participates in contract project planning and review sessions.
- Responds to and assists department with research and preparation of contract analysis needed to complete contracting projects.
- Scans documents and updates electronic contract library to reflect current contractual agreements.
- Delivers provider network operations support to facilitate adherence to DaVita Medical Groups’ and health plancontracted provider audit requirements.
- Designs and evaluates database systems to support department needs.
- Supports performance improvement duties for the department.
- Tracks department metrics and reporting.
- Investigates and responds to department inquiries and audit needs.
- Develops and maintains organized documentation for efficient department operations.
- Develops and revises various department forms.
- Assists with internal audits.
- Uses, protects, and discloses DaVita Medical Groups patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired.
- May consider years of experience to substitute for required education
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.