• Impact individual project completion by applying sound engineering discipline and by working closely with vendors, turn-keys, internal suppliers, and taking into consideration cost, time frame and deployment options.
• Manage a large number of projects simultaneously in a highly changing environment.
• Provide technical and engineering project management to ensure project deadlines and milestones are met.
• Assess project cycle-time, identify and resolve bottlenecks, and manage risk contingencies.
• Effectively communicate project/program progress and provide accurate forecast.
• Ability to learn and become a technical expert quickly in a wireless system deployment.
• Must be well organized and able to work under time pressure.
• Ability to work independently with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills with negotiation and conflict resolution.
• Lead others in a technical environment.
• Working knowledge of PC's and general office applications software: G Suite, MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Willing to work extra hours to meet business demands. Some evening, weekend, and maintenance window project management support work may be required.
• Candidate located in the Southern California region is desired.
• Project experience with DAS (or Macro Cell, Small Cell) design, permitting, implementation, integration and optimization.
• Project experience with Ericsson RAN and Transport interconnect infrastructure.
• Working knowledge of MS Project and Tableau.
• BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Business and/or Finance (or 10 years combined experience in the areas of managing, designing and/or maintaining wireless telecommunications networks).
• MS in Engineering or MBA desired, not required.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from PMI desired, not required.
Valid Through: 2019-11-12