We are looking for Network Connectivity Resiliency Technical Analyst for our client in ?Princeton, NJ
Job Title: Network Connectivity Resiliency Technical Analyst
Job Location: Princeton, NJ
Job Type: Contract - 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Serve as the primary Technical Strategist and Analyst in supporting multiple, multi-year Enterprise Resiliency projects:
- to assess the connectivity between Merck and vendor partners for computer systems
- Establish standards for assessing network connectivity and use the standards to assess
- Review priority vendor partners to determine if their procedures and technical connectivity meet MRL standards for resiliency
- Develop and communicate planning for improvements to the Merck network connectivity along with a comparison assessment of current versus future resiliency architecture
- to provide focused support on the configuration and implementation of a secure enclave for critical Merck applications
- interact with and provide guidance for the requirements for a secure enclave
- gather and support application-specific requirements to ensure suitability of the secure enclave environment for hosted applications/data
- manage the testing and regression testing activities for verifying the environment and all applications/data applied to the secure enclave
- Manage and perform planning and status reporting, including KPI metrics as needed
- Understand technical and operational processes and the current environment in which they operate.
- Execute GxP mandated validation activities for solutions across all phases of SDLC
- Support various process, policy, and program element improvements.
- Ability to self-manage relevant workload (time management and prioritization).
Required Qualification/ Education:
- Undergraduate degree in computer systems or similar discipline or minimum of 5 years' work experience in computer systems/infrastructure
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the areas of Information Systems with special reference to infrastructurenetworks and network connectivity including but not limited to VPNs, External Partner Portals, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- A minimum of 5 years' experience with GxP IT qualification and validation
- Ability to document configuration requirements along with preparing presentations on project details for diverse management teams
- Able to work effectively with dispersed support teams to meet Enterprise Resiliency objectives.
- Must be able to effectively work in a cross-functional core team in a matrix organization.
- Relationship building skills with client organizations and users.
- Ability to thrive in a complex and dynamic work environment.
- Good written, communication, and presentation skills.
- Facilitation / workshop management skills.