Mc Lean, VA
Industry: Healthcare IT•
Less than 5 years
Posted 309 days ago
The Network & Client Relations Manager will lead partnership initiative(s) with school districts and national organizations. S/he will also serve as a Lead Trainer and school coach using The PEAR Institute’s model of socio-emotional development and . The Network & Client Relations Manager deliver training and technical assistance toschools and programs using PEAR’s student assessment tools, to help them understand assessment results and use that data to design and implement strategies to supporthealthy development in young people.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage ongoing client relationships, to include:
• Lead meetings with clients to build relationships, discuss delivery of services, improve communications and set expectations.
• Coordinate service delivery and resolve problems.
• Ensure that client requests are responded to in an accurate and timely manner.
· Serve as project manager for collaboration with school districts and large youth-serving organizations
· Work with large partner organizations to implement Train-the-Trainer program, developing new content and approaches as well as adapting previously used training content.
· Build and maintain relationships with school administration, student support staff, and teachers.
· Serve as a Lead Facilitator for PEAR Impact training and professional development programs – includes supervision of co-facilitators during training planning, prep and delivery.
· Provide training and coaching (in-person and by webinar) to schools and programs in use of PEAR’s assessment tools as well as whole school, classroom, and individual intervention strategies and best practices
· Consult to school leadership, staff, and student support teams.
· Assist school and afterschool teams in designing structures and systems to address the socio-emotional needs of young people.
All McLean team members are expected to consistently demonstrate our values of integrity, compassion, respect, diversity, teamwork, excellence and innovation in their work activities and interactions.
Masters degree in social work, counseling, education or related field.3-5 years experience preferably in school or afterschool systems.
TECHNOLOGY STATEMENT:All employees must possess basic computer skills to use a variety of electronic or online systems for communication, clinical and administrative purposes.