What you’ll be doing...
As service assurance architect you will create system architecture and designs in the managednetwork/ application space that enable high levels of problem resolution automation across physical and software defined everything infrastructures.
- Define and drive service assurance architecture to serve our large scale managed services complex
- Conduct proof of concepts with service assurance vendors
- Customize and integrate vendor solutions related to service assurance
- Design solutions that automate problem resolution using established and emerging technologies
- Work independently as well as with teammates on technical projects, issues/problem resolution, systems and applications
- Create, communicate and drive the technical implementation of the architecturerequired to meet business objectives
- Adjust projects to adapt to changing requirements and engage IT resources from other areas
What we’re looking for...
You are extremely curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates. People count on you for your technical expertise and will come to you for solutions. You partner with architects, development teams, and external vendors to create and enhance designs, identify new automation opportunities and the technical solution. You will understand what it means to operate in a DevSecOPS agile environment.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Master's degree
- Knowledge of data networks and SDN solutions, protocols.
- Understand data center technology and architecture
- Experience in management of data networks and applications including management protocols (e.g. SNMP, REST, NetFlow, IPMI, etc.)
- Experience with private cloud deployments using VMWare or Openstack
- Good understanding of public cloud infrastructure
- Good understanding of web services (REST, SOAP, etc.), message queues.
- Good understanding of basic cryptography, secure communications
- Experience with application architecture, data flows, systems architecture.
- Proficient in using Visio and MS PowerPoint to document architecture.
- Experience creating system documentation for internal or external consumption
- Experience with agile methodologies and effective in leading project teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to adjust the messaging based on the audience.