Responsible for the installation, layout, and maintenance of all network components. Plan, design, analyze, and provide technical support for data communications network or group of networks. Conduct research and evaluation of network technology and recommend purchases of network equipment. Manage projects timelines, and document call flows.
Successful candidates should possess in-depth working knowledge of IMS/LTE network
• Expert knowledge in SIP protocol
• Expert knowledge in developing voice services with SIP and call flow documentation
• Good project management skills, good written and oral communications skills,
• In-depth working knowledge pertaining to wireless network infrastructure, vendors and their products.
• In-depth working knowledge in wireless technologies and protocols including SIP, RTP, SCP, SS7, AIN, EVDO, CDMA, LTE, IMS, RCS, WebRTC, Mobile IP, circuit switching, and VoIP architecture
• Good understanding of 3GPP / GSMA IR92/IR94 standard
• The ability to learn new technologies quickly. Ability to perform independent system analysis, design and plan implementation. Pay attention to details and quality objectives.
Valid Through: 2019-11-12