We are looking for Network Architect for our client in Grapevine, TX
Job Title: Network Architect
Job Location: Grapevine, TX
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Senior level Network Architect to build new services and build effective road map for customer in networking domain.
- The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications.
- Experience - 10+ Years
- Should have strong understanding in technologies like: SDN, NFV, Cloud Networking, SDWAN, WAN, LAN, NexGen Firewall DC Networks, Wireless
- Should keep abreast of industry trends, technology innovation, and changing customer requirements to provide effective solutions mapped to customer line of business.
- Evaluate and recommend effective products and platforms to provide cost effective solutions that meet architectural and business requirements.
- Demonstrate deep expertise in technical and infra security process design.
- Should have strong major vendor technologies & architectures (LAN/WAN/Wireless/Security) and products knowledge essential and Comprehensive understanding of major data networking technologies and concepts
- Participate as ultimate escalation point for vendor/product & customer technical faults
- Effective interpersonal, team building and communication skills
- Should have strong presentation skill to present to CXO level
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent, preferably in business, finance or related discipline. Experience in requirements gathering, financial analysis, business consulting, accounting, audit, or operational analysis.
- Certification - Should be CCNP certified, CCIE Lab Certified (Optional), CCSA, CCSE (Firewall Certifications)
- Added advantage Certified in TOGAF