Title: Network Architect
Rate: $90/hr on W2 + $600 bonus every six months + $250 health insurance reimbursement every month (if you already have insurance you can keep this money with you)
Interview type: In Person or Phone.
Required skills: NetApp Hardware and Software, EMC Storage, PCI/ NIST regulations, networking protocols .
- Troubleshoot and recommend technical solutions for customer issues related to backup configuration and recovery.
- Develop workaround solutions as appropriate.
- Monitor and assess current backup systems and recommend hardware and software enhancements
- Install, configure, test, monitor, and maintain backup system application and hardware,
- Perform equipment and software upgrades
- Maintain familiarity with current computer and network products
- Adhere to corporate information security guidelines and promote information security among coworkers
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of networking protocols, including TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, MLLP, NDMP, NTP
- NetApp Hardware and Software Administration
- Avamar / Veeam Software
- EMC Storage
- Experience in projects involving PCI/ NIST regulations, implementations and / or audits
- Change Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Proficiency configuring and troubleshooting VMware
- Organizational Skills
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills