Job Title: Network Architect - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Brookfield, WI
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Possesses a university degree/college diploma in related discipline(s) or equivalent work experience, and/or 12 to 15 years of hands on experience installing and/or maintaining Cisco, Avaya (Nortel), Exposure to Radware, Checkpoint a definite asset.
- Completion of 3 to 7 years experience in data centre network environments
- Completion of a current CCNA/CCNP certification is required. Completion of Certifications from Nortel, Radware, Checkpoint and Juniper a definite asset.
- Possesses advanced knowledge of Network technology architecture and design requirements
- Displays advanced knowledge of Enterprise methodologies, tools, software and hardware
- Knowledge of load balancing, both Cisco CSS/CSM and Radware Alteon and GSS
- Cisco L2/L3 routing and switching including but not limited to 3750 series, 6500 series, Nexus 7K/5K/2K
- Avaya (Nortel) L2/L3 switching including 8600 /5500 seriesRouting protocol OSPF, BGP, EBGP, IBGP and RIP
- Prior experience and understanding of ITIL standards as they relate to the incident/problem/ change management is required
- Demonstrates solid knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and web based technologies
- Demonstrates sound experiencesupporting a production network environment and be able to document problems. Processes, and communicate to management in a concise manner.
- Experience with Linux is considered an asset
- Possesses above average verbal / written communication skills
- Demonstrates exceptional collaboration skills, and is equally adept working within a team framework or on their own initiative
- Must have exceptionally good multitasking and organizational skills ? there is a need to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Maintains a solid understanding of networkarchitectures and topologies and applied troubleshooting skills