Network and Systems Administrator
A firm providing technological design consulting services is seeking a Network and Systems Administrator in New York.
You will oversee the maintenance of operation, integrity and security of the company's enterprise Storage Systems, Network Infrastructure and User System.
You will also be responsible for desktop support (onboarding, offboarding, tracking and managing IT inventory).
- BS, Technical degree or comparable experience
- 5+ years' experience implementing and managing network related hardware including Cisco firewalls, core switches, and wireless access points.
- Experience with clustering and virtualization
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with Server installation and maintenance within an enterprise environment (AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policies)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Server and virtualization solutions
- Experience with Databases in enterprise environments (MS SQL, MySQL)
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010 or higher, or O365
- Experience maintaining enterprise storage solutions
- Knowledge of backup software such as Symantec Backup
- Experience working with managed VoIP solutions
- Previous experience managing IT budget and spending
- Direct experience with AV / IT / Security technologies
- Experience with Navisworks, Solibri, or other AEC collaboration tools
- Certifications within AV/IT field are a strong plus